- Booking Fee: $250 (covers insurance and permits)
- Labor: $25/hr per bartender, including setup and breakdown
There are many service options available. We can work with you to create the right one for your event. They include:
- Cash Bar: The host of the event pays for the basic charges and guests pay for their drinks. Very popular, simple and cost effective.
- Open/Hosted Bar: The host pays for drinks. The price depends on the number of people, duration of event and what drinks are offered.
- Combination: Creative options include: The host pays for beer and wine and guests pay for mixed drinks; The host pays for drinks ordered during a specified period of time or up to a specified dollar amount.
Additional Charges and Fees
Gratuity: Guests of cash bars are typically given the opportunity to tip the bartender. In a hosted bar, many caterers charge an automatic gratuity of 15-20%. It is our policy to give the host the option to leave a gratuity based on service satisfaction. It is your choice as to whether guests are given the opportunity to tip as well.
Other Charges: Based on the location, style, duration, number (and age) of guests at your event, there may be additional costs. Examples include: security services, travel charges or rental of glassware, tables and linens.
Overview of Beverage Prices
Contact us to discuss specific options. Custom menus and specialty drinks are available.
- Non-Alcoholic: craft beverages and soda, $2 and up
- Beer: $5 and up
- Wine: $7 and up
- Spirits: $7 and up
Contracts and Deposits
At time of booking, Premiere Catering Inc. requires a $500 deposit along with a signed contract.